Australia – Visa / PR / Citizenship

MK Overseas Migration, assist you with all aspects of Australian immigration

Getting a visa to live and work in Australia is not simple process and it is too complex in procedure to understand and compliance with the governing immigration laws, but

Do not worry!!!


When you engage our services, our professional consultants assist you in all the intricacy of the entire visa process:

Work Visa

Employer Sponsored Workers

For lawfully operating Australian and overseas employers to sponsor and employ skilled workers who have recognised qualifications and skills/or experience in particular occupations required in Australia.

This visa option is for skilled people to be employed in Australia on a temporary or permanent basis. Applicants for these visas seeking to work for an Australian employer must be sponsored by their employer.

General Skilled Migrants (Not sponsored by an employer)

The General Skilled Migration is for professionals and other skilled migrants who are not sponsored by an employer and who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia.

There is a range of visa options, these include options for skilled people applying as an independent migrant as well as those sponsored by a relative, or nominated by a State or Territory government.


Independent migrants have the least number of restrictions placed on them and this is the preferred option for eligible applicants who do not have an employer to sponsor them.

Sponsored by Relative

If you are sponsored by an eligible relative, please note that there are a number of obligations that must be met by your sponsor.

State or Territory nominated

State and Territory governments sponsor skilled people to support regional development and help supply the needs of regional employers.

Business Visa

Business people can apply for a visa to conduct short business visits, establish or manage a new or existing business or invest in Australia.

Note: If you are a business owner, investor or senior executive overseas and you intend to migrate to Australia, you will not be guaranteed permission to enter Australia to operate a business until you are granted an appropriate visa.

Business visitor visas

Business visitor visas are for business people to visit Australia for business purposes, for example, to attend a conference or training session, to conduct business with an Australia-based organisation, to conduct business negotiations or for an exploratory business visit.

Business activities do not include acting, musical performances or commercial film making.

Business Development – Provisional

These visas, known as Business Skills visas, are for business people to establish a business in Australia, manage a new or existing business or invest in Australia. All except the Investor Retirement visa offer a pathway to permanent residence.

hese visa options may be suitable for the following either independent or thru sponsorship.

  • Business Owners
  • Senior Executives
  • Investors
  • Independent Executives

Business Development - Permanent

These visas, known as Business Skills visas, are for people who have established the required level of business in Australia while holding a provisional visa. A direct permanent residence visa is also available for high-calibre business people.

Family Migration Visa

Partner Migration

Partners and fiancés of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens may enter and/or to remain permanently in Australia. Partner category migration may apply to:

  • people intending to get married (fiancés)
  • married (de jure) partners
  • de facto partners (including those in a same-sex relationship).

Parent Migration

Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

Child Migration

For dependent children, orphan relatives or adopted children of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

Aged Dependent Visa

A permanent visa for aged persons who rely on a relative in Australia for all, or most, of their living costs.

Remaining Relative Visa

For people to join their brothers, sisters or parents who are their only near relatives and are usually resident in Australia.


For people needed to care for an Australian relative or a member of their family unit, who has a medical condition.

Special Category / Entry Visa

Resident Return Visas

For current or former Australian permanent residents, or former Australian citizens to travel outside Australia and return as permanent residents.

Distinguished Talent visa (Offshore – Outside AUS) / (Onshore – Inside AUS)

A permanent visa for people outside Australia, nominated for migration on the basis of their internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in a profession, the arts, sport, research or academia.

Domestic Worker (Diplomatic/Consular) Visa

A temporary visa for a domestic worker to be employed in the household of a diplomatic visa holder in Australia.

Domestic Worker (Executive) Visa

A temporary visa for a domestic worker to be employed in the household of certain senior executives in charge of an Australian office of an overseas organisation.

Exchange Visa

For skilled people to broaden their work experience and skills. Reciprocal arrangements allow Australian residents similar opportunities overseas.

Entertainment Visa

For people to work in the Australian entertainment industry; in film, television or live productions in either a performance or behind-the scenes role, such as directors, producers and other production personnel.

Media and Film Staff Visa

For television or film crew, including actors, production and support staff and still-photographers. Applicants must be involved in the production of documentary programs, or commercials, exclusively for use outside Australia.

Religious Worker Visa

For religious workers to directly service religious objectives of an Australian organisation. Applicants must be sponsored by a religious organisation in Australia.

Special Program Visa

For people who have been invited to participate in an approved special program such as a community benefit, cultural enrichment or youth exchange program and for people who will be participating in the Pacific Seasonal Worker Pilot Scheme.

Sport Visa

A temporary visa for professional sports people. Applicants to engage in competition and training with Australian residents to improve the quality of sport in Australia.

Visiting Academic Visa

For invited academics to visit Australia to observe or participate in research projects, without remuneration other than a contribution towards living expenses and travel costs.

Student Visa

Student Guardians

Parents or relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.

International students studying in Australia on a student visa may require a guardian if they are under 18 years of age. There may also be exceptional circumstances where a student over 18 years of age may need a guardian for religious or cultural reasons.

Most student visas allow you to bring your family members to Australia as your dependants if you are:

  • eligible for streamlined visa processing
  • assessment level 1 or 2 or
  • assessment level 3 or 4 and your course is longer than 12 months or you have been in Australia for 12 months or more.

Sponsored Training

Professional Development Visa

Allows sponsored foreign nationals who are professionals, managers or government officials, to undertake professional development training programs in Australia for periods of up to 18 months.

Occupational Trainee Visa

Allows foreign nationals to undertake a supervised, workplace-based training program in Australia. The training should provide additional skills in their occupation or field of expertise.

Assessment Levels and the Student Visa Program

Department of Immigration Australia considers each student visa applications on their individual merits.

Assessment Levels are a key tool in determining visa requirements and enable consistency in decisions across this diverse range of clients. They serve to align student visa requirements to the immigration risk posed by applicants from a particular country studying in a particular education sector.

There are five Assessment Levels in the student visa program. Assessment Level 1 represents the lowest immigration risk and Assessment Level 5 the highest. The higher the Assessment Level, the greater the evidence an applicant is required to demonstrate to support their claims for the grant of a student visa.

What Assessment Level am I?

The passport you hold and the education sector of your principal course will determine the Assessment Level of your visa application.

To identify the Assessment Level for your visa application, match your passport type with the visa subclass for the education sector of your principal course.

If your passport is not listed in the table on this document you will be subject to Assessment Level 3.

What Assessment Level are my family members?

Your family members may be eligible to apply for a visa to accompany you to Australia. Family members are subject to the same Assessment Level as the student, regardless of the type of passport the family member holds.

Provide a comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your individual circumstances.

  • Analysis of the strengths of your personal profile and the areas of concern
  • Analysis of the chances of success under your nominated visa category
  • Provide alternative options best suited to your profile
  • Demonstrate how you satisfy the requirements of the visa
  • Assist to complete the health and character assessments
  • Provide a complete breakdown of application costs
  • Explain the procedures involved in preparing your documentation
  • Present your application in the most favourable method
  • Lodge your visa application on your behalf
  • Explain the time taken to process the entire application timeline for your future plans
  • What to expect while your application is being processed
  • What happens when a decision to grant your visa is made
  • Advise on the entitlements as a permanent resident and how to obtain citizenship in the future

Prepare and lodge your Australian visa application on your behalf

At MK Overseas Migration, it is our responsibility to provide our clients with constant updates on the status of their visa application. Obtaining State Sponsorship and Management of application with DIAC (Department of Immigration & Citizenship) will be professionally managed throughout this entire application process.

Feel free to let us know all kind problems you may faced during or before submission of any immigration application. We will be glad to assist you to the best of our capability and arrive suitable solutions.

Australian PR

As an Australian permanent resident you are eligible to live and work in Australia. After certain period and met all the required criteria you are further will be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship.

Australian permanent residents can:

  • live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
  • study in Australia at school or university
  • receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
  • access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
  • be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
  • sponsor people for permanent residence.

© MK Consultancy Services Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.