What is the Employer Sponsor Program?
MK Migration’s Employer Sponsor Program is a pathway for achieving immigration in Australia, Canada or New Zealand. In this program, we are able to search and arrange interviews with Australian, Canadian or New Zealand companies and employers. These interviews can be done in person, by phone, by video call or during one of our job fairs. If an applicant is successful, they will receive a transition plan Work Permit (WP) that eventually leads to Permanent Resident (PR) status over a certain time period or a direct PR in some cases. Successful applicants will gain both a WP and a PR. Through this pathway, you can bring your whole family to Australia or Canada to enjoy a new lifestyle with your spouse who can also support your income by working too. Additionally education is free for all children and medical cost are covered by the government, even for those on Work Permits.
The Basic Eligibility:
You are eligible for the Employer Sponsor Program if you meet the following basic criteria:
- English Abilities:
- When applying for a Canadian or New Zealand Work Permit (WP) you must be able to show your English abilities to an immigration case officer or, you need to attend an Interview with an officer. We recommend taking any English exam to demonstrate the highest score possible.
- For an Australian Work Permit (WP) you must take a standardised English exam such as the IELTS min 5 band or the PTE min 36 and a Skills Assessment or Licence depending on the occupation you are applying for.
- When applying for PR you must take a standardised English exam such as the IELTS or the PTE depending on the program you are applying for together with Education and skills assessment certification.
- A minimum formal educational qualification of High School graduation is mandatory for Skilled or Semi-skilled workers. Technicians and professionals are recommended to have a college diploma or above.
- Age: 20 to 42 years old
- Caregivers, Homecare workers and Nursing Aides - (Click here for More Details )
- Cooks, Chefs, Hotel and F&B staff - (Click here for More Details )
- Construction Trade Skilled and Semi-Skilled Workers - (Click here for More Details )
- Engineers and IT Professionals - (Click here for More Details )
- Engineering Trade workers and Technicians - (Click here for More Details )
- Heavy Truck Drivers - (Click here for More Details )
- Nurses, Accountants, and Doctors (Licensed) - (Click here for More Details )
ESP Program includes:
- Unlimited English training to get Certified
- Skilled Trades exam training where applicable
- Skills or Educational Assessment to get the required certifications
- Profile Marketing Service (PMS) to find an employer
- Free Employer Interviews and Job Offer
- Free Employer Sponsorship
- Work Permit VISA
- Permanent Resident VISA
For any queries, please contact us
Call or WhatsApp (RUBY/DAYA/MANO)
+65 9029 9049 email@example.com