Insulators apply insulation materials to plumbing, air-handling, heating, cooling and refrigeration systems, piping equipment and pressure vessels, and walls, floors and ceilings of buildings and other structures, to prevent or reduce the passage of heat, cold, sound or fire.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements and select type of insulation required
- Measure and cut insulating material to required dimensions using hand and power tools
- Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
- Fit insulation around obstructions and between studs and joists
- Install vapour barriers
- Apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces
- Remove asbestos or urea-formaldehyde insulation from buildings when required.
- When applying for a Canadian or New Zealand Work Permit (WP) you must be able to show your English abilities to an immigration case officer or, you need to attend an Interview with an officer. We recommend taking any English exam to demonstrate the highest score possible such as min IELTS 3. You may also meet the language requirements if you attended English medium education.
- For an Australian Work Permit (WP) you must take a standardised English exam such as the IELTS min 5 band or the PTE min 36 or have 5 years of continuous English medium education and a Skills Assessment or License depending on the occupation you are applying for.
- When applying for PR you must take a standardised English exam such as the IELTS or the PTE depending on the program you are applying for together with Education and skills assessment certification.
- A minimum formal educational qualification of High School graduation is mandatory for Skilled or Semi-skilled workers. We recommended all trade workers to have any diploma or any trade level qualification or above.
- Age: 20 to 42 years old
Salary Expectation and Benefits:
- Approx. $ 4500 - 6000 per month ($20.00 – 30.00 / Hour) + OT (1.5 times hourly rate)
- You can bring your whole family to enjoy a new lifestyle. This includes your spouse who can also support your income by working and may earn a min of $2500 per month.
- Education is free for all children, you can save a minimum of $1000 per child
- Medical cost are covered by the government, even for those on Work Permits
Experience : Min 2 years
Visa Type : Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
Score : 50% and above Average
No of Positions : 2
Contact Ruby/Daya at +65 9029 9049 (or) write us to firstname.lastname@example.org