Ironworkers fabricate, erect, hoist, install, repair and service structural ironwork, precast concrete, concrete reinforcing materials, curtain walls, ornamental iron and other metals used in the construction of buildings, bridges, highways, dams and other structures and equipment
- Read blueprints and specifications to lay out work
- Unload and position steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed
- Erect and install scaffolding, hoisting equipment and rigging
- Signal crane operator to position steel units according to blueprints
- Align and weld or bolt steel units in place
- Erect structural and architectural precast concrete components for buildings, bridges, towers and other structures
- Assemble and erect prefabricated metal structures
- Position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete structures
- Install ornamental and other structural metalwork such as curtain walls, metal stairways, railings and power doors
- Examine structures and equipment for deterioration, defects or non-compliance with specifications
- May dismantle structures and equipment.
- When applying for a Canadian or New Zealand Work Permit (WP) you must be able to show your English abilities to an immigration case officer or, you need to attend an Interview with an officer. We recommend taking any English exam to demonstrate the highest score possible such as min IELTS 3. You may also meet the language requirements if you attended English medium education.
- For an Australian Work Permit (WP) you must take a standardised English exam such as the IELTS min 5 band or the PTE min 36 or have 5 years of continuous English medium education and a Skills Assessment or License depending on the occupation you are applying for.
- When applying for PR you must take a standardised English exam such as the IELTS or the PTE depending on the program you are applying for together with Education and skills assessment certification.
- A minimum formal educational qualification of High School graduation is mandatory for Skilled or Semi-skilled workers. We recommended all trade workers to have any diploma or any trade level qualification or above.
- Age: 20 to 42 years old
Salary Expectation and Benefits:
- Approx. $ 4500 - 6000 per month ($20.00 – 30.00 / Hour) + OT (1.5 times hourly rate)
- You can bring your whole family to enjoy a new lifestyle. This includes your spouse who can also support your income by working and may earn a min of $2500 per month.
- Education is free for all children, you can save a minimum of $1000 per child
- Medical cost are covered by the government, even for those on Work Permits
Experience : Min 2 years
Visa Type : Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
Score : 50% and above Average
No of Positions : 5
Contact Ruby/Daya at +65 9029 9049 (or) write us to email@example.com