What is the Exclusive Job Search Program (EJSP)?
In our Exclusive Job search Program, we will search and arrange interviews with Canadian companies specifically for you! In this program we will be working to arrange job opportunities specifically for you as a highlighted candidate with the highest priority, for any opening you are eligible for. As a member of our ESJP you will gain exclusive benefits such as first priority for all interviews, and a dedicated team member guiding you and working to find employers for your profile, instead of the other way around.
This program works by one of our dedicated team members working with you to find an employer who is in need of a profile similar to yours. To do this we will be sending your resume to a large number of employers in your field on a daily basis and working all day long to achieve your goal of gaining a Work Permit Visa, and eventually Canadian Permanent Residency. Only members of the exclusive Job Search Program have the added advantage of having a dedicated staff member working only on your profile, which results in a much higher success rate for you!
The Basic Eligibility:
You are eligible for the Job Search Program if you meet the following basic criteria:
• A minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of CLB 5. CLB 5 is equivalent to Speaking 5, Listening 5, Reading 3.5 and Writing 4.0. application. However, higher scores are encouraged for gaining a PR Visa.
• A minimum formal educational qualification of a High School, Diploma or above.
• Age: 20 to 40 years.
The occupations in the below list, as well as any existing visa holders are eligible for our Job Search Program.
1. Cook / Chef
2. Nursing Aids / Caregiver / Homecare (Medical)
3. Automotive Technicians
4. Automotive Air-Con Technicians
5. Automotive Painter
6. Automotive collision Technician
8. Metal Fabricators
9. Mechanical Fitters or Machine Mechanics or Industrial Mechanics (Millwright)
10. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
11. Electronics Equipment or Instrumentation Technicians
12. Pipe / Steam Fitters
14. Heavy duty Mechanics
15. Crane Operators
16. Lift and Elevator Mechanics
18. Heavy equipment operator
19. Heavy Truck Drivers
20. Construction Workers: Roofing, Carpenter, Form Workers, Form Carpenters, Scaffolders, Plumbers, Brick layers, Concrete workers, Tile setting, Plasterer etc.
(or) Those who have already received a working Visa.
For any queries, please contact us at +65 6592 0971 or email@example.com