Red-Seal Trades Program (RSTP)
Immigration &JOBs program
FLY to CANADA for exam and Job!
This program guarantees success for Permanent Resident (PR) VISA based on the new express entry Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP). Normally, applicants get Permanent Resident VISAs through “JOB offer” or “Certifications of Qualification” or “Both”. In Canada, provinces and territories issue certificates of qualification in the skilled trades. To get a certificate, the provincial or territorial trades authority must assess your training, trade experience and skills to decide if you are eligible to write an exam to be certified. Red Seal Exam and JOURNEYMAN are the key words to identify trades qualification and licencing. Here at MK, we determine to provide you possibilities of assisting you succeed in your application.
Shortage of Skilled Tradesmen and Technicians:
Canada needs Tradesmen and skilled workers. With vast natural resources and many ongoing construction and Engineering projects, and an aging workforce, hiring foreign workers will certainly help Canadian firms prosper.
- Meet the required levels in English such as IELTS Speaking 5.0, Reading 3.5, Writing 4.0 and Listening 5.0. However, more IELTS scores play critical role in application approval possibilities.
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply
- Have a “Job offer” at least one year or a “Certificate of Qualification” in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.
Red Seal Exam (Certificate of Qualification) in Canada:
Red Seal Exam is nationally recognized and facilitates trades people obtain good, well-paying jobs across Canada and Licensing to work. Attaining the status namely Journeyman is eligible to apply Immigration and get attractive salary. Visit www.red-seal.ca for more details.
Overview of the Red Seal Examination:
- There are 100 to 150 questions per exam, specific trade.
- All questions are multiple-choice (A, B, C and D).
- Check your specific trade knowledge in your discipline.
- The maximum time allowed is 4 hours.
- The pass mark is 70%.
Program Membership and Benefits:
- Skills Assessment and Invitation to write an exam
- JOB Offer and or Employer Sponsorship
- Resume development to attract employers
- Exclusive JOB search
- Employer communication for JOB offer & Terms
- Arrangement for JOB fair & Skype Interview
- Associated Agencies Job Offer if any
- Guideline on Interview Tips & Techniques
- Immigration application and or relocation services
- Tourist VISA and logistic for exam to write
- Eligible for IELTS Focused Training
- Immigration Assessment & Professional guidance
- IELTS / PTE Training Package
- Canadian Standard Documentation (CSD) guidance
- Skills Assessment for exam and Educational Equivalency with relevant authority
- Fly to Canada for Exam and employer Interviews
- JOB search option / Job offer on need
- Employer Sponsorship on need
- Provincial Nomination Application / Approval on need
- Temporary / Transition VISA application
- Permanent Resident VISA Application
- Salary expectation of S$5000 – 15,000 per month
Terms and Agreement:
- Employer Sponsor & Job search is the part of Immigration program.
- This is not a Recruitment service and NOT liable for any terms with employer and authority.
- Govt fees and any 3rd party fee should be borne by client or employer for which Company is not liable.
“Tourist VISA Sponsorship” to write red seal exam in Canada is key to success in the program.
Below eligibilities are important to approve Tourist visa as first stage:
- Are you having a Canadian PR or Citizen Sponsorship to support your application?
- Are you from Singapore / Malaysia or First world countries PR or Citizen with self-Sponsorship?
- Are you High Salaried and Company would issue leave letter to allow for Canada with self-Sponsorship?