TECHNICAL EXAM, IMMIGRATION AND JOBS PROGRAM (TIJP) - AUSTRALIA
The Technical Exam, Immigration and Jobs Program is an exam pathway program for skilled trade workers, technicians, supervisors, managers, some engineers, and firm owners to achieve Permanent Residency (PR) status in Australia.
This program is the most suitable for those who are looking to achieve Permanent Residency (PR) status in Australia. This service is for anyone who has technical hands on work experience (in the past or the present) that they can demonstrate through taking a skills exam in India, China, South Africa, or the Philippines etc. If you are able to pass the test and effectively show your hands-on technical experience, then you will have an easier pathway to Australian PR, and a high paying salary!
In order to ensure your success in this program, our team will provide expert advice on the process. We will help you find the right country to take your exam and help point your studying in the right direction. Using the help and expertise of our team, you will be working and living in Australia as a technician in no time!
You are eligible for the Technical Immigration and Jobs Program if you meet the following criteria:
• Age: Anyone between 22 - 44 years old is eligible for this program
• Education: A minimum education of a High School level, Trade Certification, a Diploma, a bachelor’s or a master’s degree is needed.
• Experience: A minimum full-time work experience of 3 years, in a specific trade is mandatory to qualify for this program.
• Language: All applicants will also require an IELTS score of 6 in each band or a PTE score of 50
• Bonus: There will be extra points given to anyone who has family or relatives living in Australia!