SKILLED TRADE CERTIFICATION
This program is the most suitable for those who are looking to achieve Permanent Residency (PR) status in Australia now or in the future. This service is for anyone who has technical hands on work experience (in the past or the present) that they can demonstrate through taking a skills exam in Online, some time to travel India, China, the Philippines, South Africa, or Australia etc for practical exam. Clients who are Bangladeshi, Myanmar, Malaysian, or Singaporean are exempted from the mandatory requirement to take this certification, however it is still advisable to take. If you are able to pass the test and effectively show your hands-on technical experience, then you will have an easier pathway to an Australian WP or PR or both, and a high paying salary!
In order to ensure your success in this program, our team will provide expert advice on the process. We will help you find the right country to take your exam and help point your studying in the right direction. Using the help and expertise of our team, you will be working and living in Australia as a technician in no time!
You are eligible for the Technical Immigration and Jobs Program if you meet the following criteria:
• Age: Anyone between 22 - 44 years old is eligible for this program
• Education: A minimum education of a High School level, however, a Trade Certification, a Diploma, a bachelor’s or a master’s degree are advantageous.
• Experience: A minimum full-time work experience of 3+ years, in a specific trade is mandatory to qualify for this program.
• Language: All applicants will also require an IELTS score of 6 in each band or a PTE score of 50 to be eligible for the PR pathway
Those with a score of IELTS 5 or PTE 36 are eligible for a WP pathway
• Bonus: There will be extra points given to anyone who has family or relatives living in Australia!