What is the Employer Sponsor Program (ESP)?
MK Migration’s Employer Sponsor Program is an immigration, training and certification service for candidates interested in immigrating to Australia, Canada or New Zealand. In this program, we are able to search and arrange interviews with employers for free. If an applicant is successful, they will receive a Skills and Educational Assessment, Skills Certification training and English certification training for the IELTS or PTE exam. All successful candidates in this program will also gain a Work Permit (WP) that eventually leads to Permanent Resident (PR) status in the future or a direct PR in some cases. Through this pathway, you can bring your whole family to Australia, Canada or New Zealand to enjoy a new lifestyle with your spouse who can also support your income by working too. Additionally education is free for all children and medical cost are covered by the government, even for those on Work Permits.
The Basic Eligibility:
You are eligible for the Employer Sponsor Program if you meet the following basic criteria
Eligible 24 Occupations (RTG):
Note: The above 24 occupations are highly in demand and we have Ready To Go (RTG) employers waiting to arrange interviews and provide job offers.
Eligible Non - RTG Occupations :
- All Engineers
- All Technicians other than 24 occupations listed above
- All Technologist such as Drafters, Designers, Planners etc
- IT professionals such as Software Engineers, Programmers etc
- Accountants and Auditors
- Medical Practitioners and Therapists
- Early Childhood and Specialized School Teachers
Note: The above 7 occupations are in demand occupations, However, there are No RTG employers under this occupation list. For these occupations we will use our Job Search Support (JSS) program to market your profile to employers from our database to arrange for interviews and job offers. Click here for more information about JSS to understand before signing-up.
The ESP Service:
- Unlimited English (IELTS or PTE) online training for 2 years
- Skills and Educational Assessment, Certification training for required Licensing for 2 years.
- Skilled Trade Certification (equivalent of a Government Adv. Diploma or an Associate degree level which is a license for trade work) (Trades only)
- Job and Employer Sponsorship (Free job placement)
- Work Permit (WP) visa
- Post-landing Service
- Permanent Resident (PR) visa
- Attractive salary
- You can bring your whole family to enjoy a new lifestyle.
- Your spouse can also support your income by working under an Open Work Permit
- Education is free for all children. You can save a minimum of $1000 per child
- Medical cost are covered by the government, even for those on Work Permits
Stages and Services:
|1||English, Skills and Educational Assessment, English and Skills Training and Exam|
|2||Free Job offer, Free Employer Sponsorship and Work Permit application|
|3||Work Permit approval and preparation for Australia, Canada or New Zealand|
|4||Skills Trade exam or Skilled Certification, English Exam, and PR application|
Membership & Registration:
For any queries, please contact us
Call or WhatsApp (RUBY/DAYA/MANO)
+65 9029 9049 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91 8122011203 / +91 8122011202
Office Number: +91 44 2227 4043
Globe: +63 09175282688 / 09176269628
Smart: +63 09204179231 / 09613416733