What is the Skilled Trades Certificate & Jobs (TCJP) Program?
This service is offered for those who are looking to achieve Permanent Residency (PR) status in Australia, and Canada despite having a low immigration score. This path is made possible by using our Skilled Trades Certificate and All Possible Options (APO) program. This service is targeted towards individuals who are senior skilled trade workers, technicians, supervisors or engineers planning to immigrate under the points based system. Points are calculated based on age, educational qualification(s), experience, English level etc for each candidate and the candidate’s spouse.
Our consultants are well-versed in the latest trends and program offerings relating to immigration pathways. Using our knowledge, we provide a tailored program that matches the requirements of each candidate in order to receive a Visa approval.
The Skilled Trades Certification
Skilled Trades Certification is prominent for your Trade and allows a skilled worker to obtain a good-paying job anywhere in the world. Receiving a skilled trade certificate is equal to an Adv Diploma or an Associate degree level qualification from a government institution. It requires a one day exam where you show your current education, skills and experience.
All Possible Options (APO) Programs
APO is an optional, unique company program that allows you to gain Permanent Residency (PR) through one of the following pathway packages:
- Direct Permanent Resident (PR) visa
- Job Search Support (JSS), Work Permit (WP), and Permanent Resident (PR) visa
- Free college or university Search Support, Student Visa (SV), Open Work Permit (WP), Job Search Support (JSS), and Permanent Resident (PR) visa
Engineering and Construction Skilled Trades
- Agricultural Equipment Technician
- Appliance Service Technician
- Auto Body and Collision Technician / Motor Vehicle Body Repairer
- Automotive Service Technician
- Concrete Finisher
- Construction Craft Worker
- Construction Electrician
- Crane Operator
- Drywall Finisher and Plasterer
- Industrial Electrician
- Electric Motor System Technician
- Floorcovering Installer
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician (Heavy movers)
- Heavy Equipment Operator (Dozer, Excavator, Tractor-Loader-Backhoe)
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
- Instrumentation and Control Technician
- Insulator (Heat and Frost)
- Ironworker (Generalist, Reinforcing, Structural)
- Landscape Horticulturist
- Metal Fabricator (Fitter)
- Motorcycle Mechanic
- Painter and Decorator
- Parts Technician
- Vehicle Service Technician
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Rig Technician
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Sprinkler Fitter
- Tool and Die Maker
- Tower Crane Operator
- Truck and Transport Mechanic (Bus, Lorry etc)
- Tile setter
F & B and Healthcare
- Cook and Chef
- Butchers (Meat cutters)
Salary Expectation and Benefits:
- Approx. $ 5000 - 8000 per month ($25.00 – 40.00 / Hour) + OT (1.5 times hourly rate).
- You can bring your family to enjoy a new lifestyle. This includes your spouse who can also support your income by working and may earn a min of $2500 per month.
- Education is free for all children and you can save a minimum of $1000 per child.
- Medical cost are covered by the government, even for those people on Work Permits.
Select more details from your Country of Choice
If you are interested in finding out more about Skilled Trades Certification, then please book a free consultation with one of our consultants today.
+65 9029 9049 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91 8122011203 / +91 8122011202
Office Number: +91 44 2227 4043
Globe: +63 09175282688 / 09176269628
Smart: +63 09204179231 / 09613416733